Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: German Clinic

  1. #1
    Inactive Member onedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My PC died and I've just formatted. I lost the clinic mp3 and now the page has gone (broken link). Will it be back ? That was the greatest stuff ever !
    thanks
    glenn

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Steve Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2001
    Posts
    1,243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have it on the HOD server soon. Email me and remind me next week.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member onedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cheers Steve

  4. #4
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not to rub it in but that is
    some of the sickest Vinnie I have ever heard !
    Also, that video clip of Vinnie with Karizma play Nothing Personal. OMFG !!!!!
    You West Coast guys are so lucky to be able to see and hear Vinnie up close.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member palmerlouie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2002
    Posts
    785
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wheres that nothing personal video clip??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dazzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1,373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wheres that nothing personal video clip??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly.... I never knew that this existed.. Let's see it then!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •